What do you need help with?
We would recommend that the Marketing, media and comms teams in particular should act as the torchbearers for creativity within your organisation. Applying the learning as a team will encourage the implementation of a shared language and common culture of understanding. It is relevant for all levels of seniority.
- Increased confidence in how to unlock the power of creativity in your business, your team and yourself
- Develop a deeper understanding of what creativity is and the impact it can have on your business
- Recognise how to engage, encourage and foster an environment for creativity to thrive
- Master the brief and learn how to implement creativity
- Understand how to assess and nurture an idea
- Develop the skills required to sell creativity, via the art of storytelling
- Create the personal habits which actively make creativity a part of your daily life
The next program will launch on 16th October 2023.
Once you have registered and confirmed your place, you will access the site and your e-learning platform. If you haven’t done so already, you can register here. The material will be released on a weekly basis.
We estimate the course will require approximately 2 hours per week. John’s on-demand video will be no longer than an hour and the guest speaker interviews will be recorded via podcast so you can consume these on the move. It is up to you how much of the supporting material you choose to read, watch or listen to. The course is designed to be fun and engaging at its core.
The price of the course is £1,495 plus VAT and bookings can be made through the site.
Yes, please get in touch to find out more about discounts that are available for group bookings.
There will be weekly outcomes and ‘tasks’ for you to adopt into your life. But no formal exam as we do not wish for the course to be a burden. Rather we believe that creativity and the application of creativity should be engaging and a constant way of life.
We will cap the number of people on the Spring cohort at 500 - places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.